The Helitec team of experienced and dedicated specialists can help to identify and repair a variety of common problems affecting brick building facades including crack repairs and masonry strengthening using the latest techniques and high tensile stainless steel helical reinforcement, rebuilding damaged brick, block and sandstone walls, replacement of rusted wall ties with stainless steel remedial wall ties , replacement of corroded galvanised lintels with stainless steel lintels.
Using the latest in materials, tools and techniques we carry out repairs quickly, efficiently and with minimal cost and inconvenience to the building owners and occupants.
We are the experts in fixing masonry problems and our workmanship and materials are guaranteed. Our customers benefit through considerable savings in project cost and completion time.
Contact our friendly and helpful staff on 1300 234 450 to discuss your brick, stone and masonry repair requirements.
If the brick walls in your building-
- Have loss and falling mortar
- Are bowed or lean
- Have falling Parapets
- Falling floors
- Have lateral movement between brick courses
Your walls may be failing, and in a worst-case scenario, they may collapse. CONTACT Helitec Structural Services today for your free site inspection.
Brick repointing – the process of removing and replacing old mortar from the joints surrounding bricks – is not just a cosmetic procedure. Helitec Structural Services are experts in brick repointing and can help you return your home/building back to its former glory, transforming decaying, damaged and unattractive brick work into the feature it once was, while restoring the strength and integrity of your building.
Your home is one of your most valuable assets, don’t let the value of your home or building slowly deteriorate with crumbling brickwork or mortar. Return your building to its former glory with Helitec’s complete range of Brick & Stone services including:
- Repointing of Brick & Stone
- Brick Restortation
- Brick Crack Stitching
- Expansion Joints
- Leaning Wall Repairs
- Cavity all tie replacement
- Lintel and Arch-Bar repairs
- Heritage projects
- Stone Restoration
One completed the benefits to your building include:
- Rejuvenation of your building’s appearance and the restoration of brickwork and stone back to it’s original condition
- Protecting the integrity and historical character of your building
- Increasing your home/building’s value
- Preventing future decay and repair costs
- Maintaining peace of mind with friendly, experienced craftsmen who leave your site clean and tidy when they’re done
Helitec Structural Services use proven methods to repair leaning walls. Helitec Structural Services are Approved Helifix Installers. Click on the LINK to see how it is done.
Our expert team will fix your failing walls
Over the years, our licenced technicians and highly qualified structural engineers have successfully undertaken brickwork repair on masonry walls. So don’t worry! Your home is in safe hands.
With our extensive experience, our structural engineers can diagnose the real problem that’s causing your mortar faults in no time. Using the latest techniques and technological innovations, our team will stabilise your walls, and the foundations of your home if needed.
Your walls will be nicely repaired for a home that’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is safe to live in. We use non invasive methods to ensure the repointing of your walls is completed with minimum disruption.
- Quick, efficient and professional service.
- Free inspections.
- Easy to understand quotations with easy to read building repair reports.
- Affordable Pricing
- Minimal disruptions to your enjoyment of your building and comfort of your buildings neighbours.
- 10-year warranty: if your repaired arches and lintels begin failing, we’ll be back to fix them at no extra cost.
“Thanks Jerry, Mark and team. Very happy with the results of my crack stitching brickwork. Great job. Thanks.”
Geoff, Hunters Hill NSW