Helitec Structural Services are the wall crack repairs experts.
Crack stitching is a cost effect method to reinstate the structural integrity and appearance of your wall crack repairs in Sydney and regional NSW. Helitec Structural Services repair ugly cracks in internal and external walls.
If the cracks in your walls-
- Have movement
- Are near doors and windows or corners
- Cause plaster to fall off the wall
- Affect ceiling or cornices
- Are the length of your wall (horizontal or vertical)
Your walls may be failing, and in a worst-case scenario, they may collapse. CONTACT Helitec Structural Services today for your free site inspection for your wall crack repairs.
Helitec Structural Services use proven methods to repair wall cracks. Helitec Structural Services are Approved Helifix Helical Bar Installers.
Our expert team will fix your wall cracks
Over the years, our licenced technicians and highly qualified structural engineers have successfully undertaken wall crack repairs, small, medium and large. Don’t worry! Your home is in safe hands.
With our extensive experience, our structural engineers can diagnose the real problem that’s causing your wall cracks in no time. Using the latest techniques and technological innovations, our team will stabilise your walls, and the foundations of your home if needed.
The cracks in your walls will be nicely repaired for a home that’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is safe to live in. We use proven crack stitching techniques to ensure the crack stitching of your walls is completed with minimum disruption.
WALL CRACK REPAIRS
- Quick, efficient and professional service.
- Free inspections.
- Easy to understand quotations with easy to read building repair reports.
- Affordable Pricing
- Minimal disruptions to your enjoyment of your building and comfort of your buildings neighbours.
- 10-year warranty: if your repaired arches and lintels begin failing, we’ll be back to fix them at no extra cost.
“Thanks Jerry, Mark and team. Very happy with the results of my crack stitching brickwork. Great job. Thanks.”
Geoff, Hunters Hill NSW