Brickwork repointing is a cost effect method to reinvigorate the appearance and structural integrity of your masonry building. Helitec Structural Services use traditional skills and materials bring old brick buildings back to new and at the same time assess, identify and fix any underlying structural or other problems which may be present in the building.
The walls that surround your home or building are fundamental to its structural integrity, provide a barrier to the wind rain and other elements, define the character and visual appearance to the building and most of all ensure the safety and comfort of all occupants and visitors to the building.
It is essential to maintain buildings and in particular walls, in a satisfactory condition to ensure their continued service into the future.
Contact Helitec Structural Services for advice on brick repointing or other building problems and repairs in all Sydney Metropolitan and NSW Regional areas.
Call Helitec on 1300 234 450 for problems including;
- Eroded or damaged mortar bed joints
- Leaning, cracked or damaged walls
- Damaged or spalling brick faces
- Subsidence and ground movement
- Brick growth or moisture movement
CONTACT Helitec Structural Services today for a free site inspection and assessment.
Brick repointing is a process which involves the full or partial removal of the old, loose, damaged or incorrect mortar from the joints in between the bricks in a building and replacing this with the correct and appropriate heritage or modern cement, lime sand mortar mixes often with colour tinting to match the original and surrounding brickwork. To undertake the work correctly requires a high level of care, skill and knowledge to ensure a result which will significantly enhance the appearance of the building and increase it’s value and longevity. Helitec Structural Services are experts in masonry restoration and repointing and can help return your home or building back to its former glory and also improving it’s structural integrity and performance.
Helitec’s range of brick and stonework services include:
- Repointing of Brick & Stone
- Brick Restortation
- Brick Crack Stitching
- Expansion Joints
- Leaning Wall Repairs
- Cavity all tie replacement
- Lintel and Arch-Bar repairs
- Heritage projects
- Stone Restoration
One completed the benefits to your building include:
- Rejuvenation of your building’s appearance and the restoration of brickwork and stone back to it’s original condition
- Protecting the integrity and historical character of your building
- Increasing your home/building’s value
- Preventing future decay and repair costs
- Maintaining peace of mind with friendly, experienced craftsmen who leave your site clean and tidy when they’re done
Helitec Structural Services use proven methods and techniques for repairing walls. Helitec Structural Services are Approved Helifix Installers. Click on the LINK to see how it is done.
Our expert team can assess and repair your problem walls
Over the years, our licenced technicians and highly qualified structural engineers have successfully repaired masonry walls. So don’t worry! Your home is in safe hands.
With our extensive experience, our structural engineers can diagnose the real problem that’s causing your mortar faults in no time. Using the latest techniques and technological innovations, our team will stabilise your walls, and the foundations of your home if needed.
Your walls will be nicely repaired for a home that’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is safe to live in. We use non invasive methods to ensure the repointing of your walls is completed with minimum disruption.
- Quick, efficient and professional service
- Free inspection and assessment
- Easy to understand quotations with easy to read building repair reports.
- Affordable Pricing
- Minimal disruptions to your enjoyment of your building and comfort of your buildings neighbours.
- 10-year warranty: if your repaired arches and lintels begin failing, we’ll be back to fix them at no extra cost.
“Thanks Jerry, Mark and team. Very happy with the results of my crack stitching brickwork. Great job. Thanks.”
Geoff, Hunters Hill NSW