WE ARE OPEN
HELITEC remain open during the Covid-19 emergency. Whilst we continue to offer our BUILDING +RESTORATION +REMEDIAL services we are able to assist you with your immediate essential building repairs, 24 hours/ 7 days a week. Contact us to discuss how we can offer you special rates during the Covid-19 emergency.
HELITEC are working to keep our clients, staff, suppliers, consultants and the community safe and healthy.
In light of the rapidly evolving situation relating to COVID-19, we have been reviewing our operations around the outbreak. HELITEC has been following the public health advice from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and are implementing a proactive approach to assist with containing the impact of this virus.
All arrangements that we have adopted (outlined below) are to ensure that the business continuity of HELITEC will proceed with minimal disruption during this period of uncertainty.
HELITEC can assure you that at present there are no reported cases of the COVID-19 infection in our employees or our sub contractor network. We have taken the following steps to help reduce the spread and continue to provide exceptional service to our clients:
These general guidelines are being adhered with:
· Face to face meetings with clients, consultants, and suppliers are being minimised wherever possible and will be replaced with tele/video conferencing using Zoom, Skype or phone call
· We are limiting the movement of staff between our office and sites, to suppliers premises and the community.
· Attempting to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and other people where possible, for example when they are out and about in public place
· Avoiding crowds and mass gatherings where it is difficult to keep the appropriate distance away from others
· Avoiding visiting vulnerable people, such as those in aged care facilities or hospitals, infants, or people with compromised immune systems due to illness or medical treatment. If it is necessary to undertake emergency repairs for the safety of vulnerable people, we will isolate from them and disinfect all work areas before handing a site back over.
In addition to the above, we are also implementing the following activities in our offices and sites:
· Encouraging the washing of hands with soap and water often throughout the day. Ensuring that paper towels, soap and hand sanitisers are available in site amenities and work vans.
· Wiping down all surfaces including, doors, light switches, desks, tables and chairs in meeting rooms and in common meal rooms and kitchens with a broad-spectrum disinfectant/wipes regularly and prior to each use.
· The health safety and environment at each of our construction sites will be assessed by a dedicated HSE officer and site inspections will be conducted weekly.
HELITEC is positioned to continue with delivery of our current and new projects during this challenging time, and will continue to serve the wider community with respect and the highest degree of professionalism. We will endeavour to support our community with emergency repairs to those in need.
All gatherings by HELITEC, clients, engineers and consultants will be limited to no more than 3 persons over the coming weeks and months. With the health and wellbeing of our members and all in the community paramount, we will be following the Australian Government’s recommendations.
The team at HELITEC thank you for your cooperation and understanding throughout this time.
By being thoughtful, aware and keeping up to date on the latest governmental and expert advice we can deal appropriately and efficiently with the current situation at hand.