Helitec Structural are Licenced as a NSW Class 2 Building Practitioner

Helitec Structural are Licenced as a NSW Class 2 Building Practitioner

DPBA – Design Building Practitioners Act Helitec are holders of the Class 2 Remedial Building Practitioner licence.

Helitec Structural are pleased to announce that we now carry the required licence for the remediation of class 2 buildings here in Sydney.

Keeping up with the new DBPA legislation is difficult! Structural remedial is still a grey area however, it is our understanding that most facade works will need to be registered on the NSW building portal even if exempt. We proudly hold the required building practitioners licence which means we can keep restoring old class 2 buildings.

We are proud to be a Class 2 Remedial Building Practitioner.

Helitec is the industries leading specialist when it comes to structural remedial. We proudly treat all of our projects with craft and care. We have no hesitation in using our newly obtained licence on your class 2 building. The reason is, we don’t use sub-contractors and labour hire unlike most of our competitors. We control our quality with our in-house staff working to the highest quality and to the current Australian Standards.

Choosing the right Class 2 Remedial Building Practitioner.

“The Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 (DBP Act) introduced new obligations and mandatory requirements for industry practitioners to ensure designs and building work are compliant with the Building Code of Australia (BCA) commenced in July 2021″ Fair trading Extract

Class 2 Building =

Buildings are usually multi-storey, multi-unit apartment buildings where people live above or below each other.

Class 2 may also be a single-storey attached dwelling where there is a common space below such as a carpark or basement.

The building industry is changing fast! Please don’t risk your investment on unskilled, unlicenced and unqualified builders. There are some really great remedial builders in Sydney and they will certainly carry this licence.